Zonar Systems believes in giving back to the communities that have supported us since our founding in 2001. The organizations in which we focus our efforts are those that support the concerns most important to our employees and our customers. We value the importance of setting a positive example, strengthening the growing partnership between Zonar and the communities in which we work and live, and see charitable donation as our corporate responsibility.
Zonar Systems Corporate Sponsorship:
Each year, Zonar sponsors a designated charity in the name of Zonar and its employees. Sponsorship can include fiscal donation, fundraiser sponsorship, or participation, and support of outside fundraising events.
We encourage and support the charitable activities and involvement of our individual employees. Each Zonar employee is eligible for a Zonar matching contribution in support of their favorite charity.
Zonar’s commitment to safety and ambition for the future represents the foundation that our company was built upon. Each year Zonar seeks to support various organizations that promote community development and reinforce the importance of fleet safety. Below are several highlighted contributions:
- Green Cross for Safety Medal: Sponsorship of the National Safety Council’s principal fundraising event awarding the 2012 Green Cross for Safety Medal.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy Associates (FBINAA) Youth Leadership Program: Sponsorship of an instructor/counselor to participate in the Youth Leadership Program (YLP), a holistic week long leadership program that focuses on inspiring our future leaders toward a career in law enforcement.
- Technology grant awarded to Huntington Coach: Huntington Coach to implement state-of-the-art fleet management products to improve fleet safety, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- 2011 National Association for Pupil Transportation (NAPT) and Zonar technology grant: The grant beneficiaries are as follows:
- Northshore School District, Bothell, WA
- Elkton-Pigeon-Bay Port Laker School District, Pigeon, MI
- Carbon Lehigh Intermediate Unit, Schnecksville, PA
- Lewis Palmer School District, Monument, CO
- Zeeland Public Schools, Zeeland, MI
- Salt Lake City School District, Salt Lake City, UT
- Provo City School District, Provo, UT
- Alpine School District, American Fork, UT