Pupil Transportation: Proven Best Practice
EVIR - Electronic Vehicle Inspection Report
2020 - Mobile Communications Tablet
Ground Traffic Control - Web-based Data Management Software
V3 - High-Definition GPS + Vehicle Diagnostics System
ZPass - Ridership Tracking
ZPass+ - Bus Rider Reporting for Parents
New Levels of Safety, Service, Security
For school districts to meet their educational objectives, students must be transported safely and on time. It is a lot harder than it seems. It's not just a logistical challenge - keeping the buses, drivers and students on the move - it's also a communication, cost and compliance challenge.
- Safety - Ensure pre- and post-trip inspections are performed accurately and expansive benefits result.
- Service - Change the customer service equation with real-time data to answer questions.
- Security - Locate the bus, driver and student cost-effectively when and wherever needed.
Customers tell us good inspections mean fewer vehicle breakdowns, in-yard delays and unplanned events. That's why Zonar created EVIR, to improve and verify the entire pre- and post-trip inspection process. EVIR is easy to use, accurate, captures powerful new fleet performance data and speeds vehicle repairs. These are some of the many reasons Zonar products are NAPT recommended.
EVIR Pre- and Post-Trip Inspections Keep the Buses Rolling
- One-of-a-Kind - Only verified visual inspection system available.
- Child-Checks - No child is left on a bus.
- Ground Traffic Control - Part of a comprehensive fleet management solution for Pupil Transportation.
EVIR complies with all DOT-mandated pre- and post-trip vehicle inspection regulations, as well as OSHA and MSHA equipment inspection requirements and TSA visual security sweeps.
Zonar Changes the Customer Service Equation
What is the one question parents and administrators ask more than any other? "Where is the bus?" With Zonar, answers are accurate and instant. However, questions come from a lot of places and department-to-department communications benefit from the same instant answer capabilities.
- Drivers and Technicians - Defects are reported automatically and legibly so maintenance speeds repairs.
- Administrators and Districts - Fact-based data makes performance and economic metrics accurate.
- Transportation and Principals - Can "self-serve" because the data is accurate and so easy to use.
What is remarkable is that all these capabilities and the expansive benefits they deliver are surprisingly affordable. That's why Zonar has become the industry standard and best practice for fleets large and small. Don't just play the game. Change the game.
Unmatched Capabilities, Surprisingly Affordable