Waste & Recycling: Response Matters Most
2020 - Mobile Communications Tablet
EVIR - Electronic Vehicle Inspection Report
Ground Traffic Control - Web-based Data Management Software
V3 - High-Definition GPS + Vehicle Diagnostics System
ZTrak - Battery-Operated Asset Tracking
The Right Technology Makes the Difference
Waste and recycling is a demanding business. The routes and stops are constant. Customers expect performance to be 100%. The equipment is worked hard. All the moving parts, especially the lifts, mean equipment breakdowns are going to happen. What matters most is how you minimize and respond to them. Technology makes the difference. Intelligent Navigation and Guidance - Improves route management and communications.
- Real-Time Vehicle Diagnostics - Ensures driver safety and protects expensive equipment.
- Inspection and Repair - Automates and improves many tasks your drivers and technicians still do manually.
- Customer Support - Provides the information you need, instantly, to answer questions and adjust routes.
Inspect. Track. Know.
Only Zonar provides a simple "Inspect Regularly, Track Instantly, Know Always" fleet management system. This unique approach provides an expansive set of benefits and delivers impressive cost-savings. You operate in real-time, and so does your technology, with Zonar.
- V3 - Only Zonar offers next generation GPS capabilities that combine real-time delivery of vehicle condition with performance data, in one simple-to-install device.
- EVIR - The only Electronic Vehicle Inspection Report (EVIR) system that verifies inspections are performed accurately. It is easy to use, ensures compliance, finds defects faster and speeds vehicle repair.
- Ground Traffic Control - A powerful, web-based data management application that provides a real-time picture of your fleet operations with unmatched visibility, ease and control.
Be Prepared for CSA
This year, fleets are facing increased safety oversight with Compliance Safety Accountability. CSA is a Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) initiative to improve large truck safety. A major part of CSA puts greater emphasis on roadside inspections to generate the carrier's official rating. With Zonar's EVIR you can protect your safety rating by ensuring your vehicles are prepared before being subject to roadside inspections.
Unmatched Capabilities, Surprisingly Affordable
What is remarkable is that all these capabilities and the expansive benefits they deliver are surprisingly affordable. That's why Zonar is the first choice for fleets large and small. Don't just play the game. Change the game.