Don't get fleeced when purchasing fleet telematics
An easy guide to make your case for student transportation technology
- How long has the vendor been in business?
- How many customers do they have?
- References—ask for at least two districts of comparable size to yours—and call them!
- Financial solvency—ask for financial statements spanning over the last three years.
- What is the annual renewal rate of each vendors’ existing customer base?
- What is the ongoing level of support once the contract is signed?
- What level of installation and training resources are provided and at what cost?
- What compliance support is offered to assist with adherence to federal mandates on the horizon?
Founded in 2001, Zonar had one simple idea: That electronically verified inspections could revolutionize the way pre- and post-trip inspections are conducted. By doing so, we could increase safety for everyone on the road and minimize the risk of on-the-road breakdowns.
Since its inception, Zonar has grown in size and scope to become a leading provider of complete technology solutions for smart fleet management. We’ve achieved that status by consistently innovating on technology that helps our customers and partners operate more efficiently across industries and verticals.