Lower your insurance rates and CSA scores.
Seen your insurance costs skyrocket lately? Not necessarily your fleet’s fault. Premiums are now one of the top 10 operating expenses for trucking fleets, but increasing your emphasis on safety throughout your organization will likely make you eligible for insurance company discounts or reduced rates. And, a greater emphasis on safety will also likely lower your CSA scores. Build a safer fleet to lower your rates and your scores using fleet telematics.
Read our complimentary new white paper for more on:
- how significant—and expensive—a problem commercial fleet accidents are
- raising safety standards and lowering costs using telematics technology
- building a safer fleet based on telematics data to enhance, monitor and manage safety
- qualifying for reduced rates and discounts by demonstrating that your fleet is low risk
- protecting your drivers and operations from false accusations
- protecting assets from theft and accidental loss