EVIR® Electronic Verified Inspection Reporting
Verify inspections, save lives, stay compliant.
When you make sure each inspection is being performed, the safer—and more compliant—your fleet is. Use the only electronic verified inspection reporting (EVIR) solution of its kind on the market today. Unlike DVIR and eDVIR solutions, EVIR inspections are truly verifiable so you can be sure each inspection is completed, performed properly and the results are accurately captured.
- Place a Zonar RFID or NFC tag on each inspection zone of the vehicle.
- Drivers and operators must physically visit and scan each inspection zone.
- Once they electronically sign the inspection, the results are uploaded into our secure online portal.
Streamline inspection times by 50% or more.
Start to finish, EVIR reduces inspection time by more than half compared to paper-based inspections. Instead of searching for vehicle information, backtracking when a vehicle is misidentified, or filling out and filing actual paperwork, each Zonar tag is digitally associated to that vehicle to verify its identity and ensure the correct information is uploaded.
- Take less time to perform required inspections.
- Capture all inspection results digitally; no paper to lose.
- Can view their vehicle’s current and past inspections.
- Review current and past EVIR inspection reports.
- Receive alerts when repairs are done so they can get back on the road.
- Rest easy knowing required inspections are done, and the reports are accurate.
- Keep vehicles in safe mechanical condition and working longer.
- Know sooner instead of later when critical defects are found.
- Streamline inspection audits with easier access to reports online.
- Can look at timestamps to tell if any part of an inspection was rushed.
Available on Zonar tablets and by downloading the app from the Google Play Store, EVIR takes up the same amount of physical room in the cab as any other app on your drivers’ device. And EVIR is compliant with all DOT, OSHA, MSHA and PTASP regulations.
Ensure rental vehicles are inspected, too.
Most fleets rent vehicles and equipment—including yours (we assume). If so, you’re responsible for making sure rental assets are properly inspected, too. EVIR’s option for a tagless inspection accommodates temporary, untagged assets using the same EVIR app as for the tagged app. And, as it does for your tagged assets, EVIR transmits and stores the information in Ground Traffic Control for easy review and quick access for audits.