Zonar MyView™ Track each bus with precision
Transparency creates peace of mind.
Clear communication about where a child’s school bus is puts parents, caregivers and school districts more at ease. Zonar MyView provides full visibility into bus locations, changes and estimated times of arrival so only those who need to know can stay in the loop.
- School districts use the MyView back-end portal to communicate bus changes, delays or breakdowns.
- Parent and caregivers use the MyView mobile app to see where their child’s bus is located, create zones, customize alerts and share access with authorized caregivers.
Smooth the daily routine.
Modern family schedules are complex. Reliable bus information makes planning ahead easier.
The MyView app delivers greater flexibility so they can:
- check on the school bus whenever they need
- receive timely updates regarding bus or route changes
- custom-build zones and create proximity-based alerts
- add multiple zones for different drop-off destinations
- share these alerts with other caregivers
- eliminate unnecessary alerts by associating each zone to relevant buses
- plan the day knowing when the bus will arrive
Parents can time schedules more efficiently with email or SMS alerts as the bus is approaching. Wake the kids when they need to, get to the bus stop when they need to. And avoid waiting outside in bad weather.
Fit modern families.
Not every family is structured the same. But they all need to know when the bus will get there.
The custodial parent:
- sets up the student and bus information
- easily and securely share that information with other caregivers
With shared access, all authorized guardians can view the bus’s location. And, as the family’s situation changes, the custodial parent can edit, add or remove other users.
Reduce the volume of parent calls.
Use the MyView back-end portal to set up zones around schools and seamlessly manage bus substitutions.
- Dispatchers send one-way messages to appropriate parents if a bus route is changed or delayed.
- Parents follow the bus on the MyView app, and receive alerts when the bus:
- arrives and departs from school
- arrives and departs the parents’ customized zone(s)
- has a change of plan en route
Either way, parents and caregivers can follow the appropriate bus or route instead of calling your district.
Student info stays secure.
Ensuring MyView data security relies on only a few simple steps. The district supplies a unique access code to the custodial contact for each individual student. Users add their child’s unique district ID to track the correct bus—and none other. Additional password protection locks down all the information and controls access.
- View a real-time, map-based bus locator
- Register parents, guardians and caregivers
- Guarantee parent and student information privacy
- Create custom zones for each stop and facility
- Send email alerts and SMS messages
- Integrate with Zonar V4™ GPS tracking
- Rapid Response Rate for a ping rate of every 10 seconds
- Available on smartphones, tablets and computers
- Obtain GPS, telematics and routing data analytics for transportation efficacy