Protect what keeps your fleet moving.
If a tire’s pressure is underinflated, it burns extra fuel and puts the vehicle at risk of an accident. Continental and Zonar created an integrated solution, ContiConnect Live, to provide real-time insight into each tire on each Zonar-enabled vehicle.
Fleet managers, maintenance personnel and drivers can keep an anytime eye on the vehicle’s tires.
- Monitor each tire online, regardless of location and whether that vehicle is traveling.
- Receive real-time alerts when a tire becomes under or overinflated.
- Keep each tire healthy to save fuel and replacement costs, enhance safety, and increase your ROI through a longer tire lifespan.
Did you know…
of all truck out-of-service violations in 2022 were tire related.1
of tire-related violations are due to being flat or underinflated.1
of fleet tires are underinflated by at least 10 psi.2
A watched tire costs less.
ContiConnect measures each tire’s data and sends that data to the cloud in real time for authorized personnel, including the vehicle’s driver, to keep a close eye on each tire, regardless of location. And, on Continental data, ContiConnect Live has proven to reduce fleet operating costs by enabling longer tire life.
- $600–$800 reduction in tire-related costs, per vehicle
- 20% longer casing life
- 15% longer tread life
Pay closer attention to your fleet’s tires to minimize wear and tear—and reduce unnecessary, related costs. All through remote, online tire pressure and temperature monitoring.
Tire monitoring anytime, anywhere.
Zonar Ground Traffic Control® fleet management portal provides the most accessible, real-time picture of your fleet. View all underinflated vehicles directly from the management portal, and see a bird’s-eye view of each vehicle tire and their real-time status.
Also streamline preventative maintenance and on-road performance. Remotely read tire-specific fault codes at the same time your driver sees an in-vehicle indictor lamp.
Keep on top of each tire with customizable, real-time portal, text and email alerts.
Even slightly underinflated tires have a big impact.
- Increased fuel consumption, higher fuel costs
- Breakdowns, costs of standstill and downtimes
- Reduced tread life, higher lifetime costs
- Poor vehicle handling
- Increased stopping distance
- Loss of control in curve or lane changes
- Increased fuel consumption, higher CO2 output
- Environmental costs from blowout debris