Zonar Logs™ Comprehensive ELD Solution
Zonar's ELD is FMCSA certified and third-party validated
- Self-Certified with the FMCSA website.
- Third-party validated by industry veteran Annette Sandberg, former Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) administrator. View press
- Successfully completed testing with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to confirm data transfer to an authorized safety official's laptop via web services. View press
Stay on AOBRD until you're ready
Revised FMCSA guidance, allows permit carriers that were using AOBRDs prior to December 18, 2017 to continue to install and use AOBRD software until December 16, 2019 providing it is ELD ready.
Zonar Logs runs both AOBRD and ELD, so you can continue to run AOBRD on your fleet and transition to ELD with an over-the-air update.
Protection for driversZonar Logs—Zonar’s Hours of Service application—ensures drivers are operating within the limits of safety. Specifically designed to comply with:
- Zonar’s ELD meets title 49 CFR 395 Electronic Logging Devices and Hours of Service Certification. Meets the AOBRD standards in Title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 395.15.
- Meets Canadian regulations for Cycle 1 and Cycle 2.
Zonar Logs creates an electronic logbook – eliminating paper logs
Drivers use the Zonar Connect™ tablet to easily view available hours, update duty status and electronically submit Hours of Service (HOS) records.
Roadside View is a new Zonar Logs feature for the 2020 and Connect tablets, designed to display driver logs in an easy manner for law enforcement during a commercial vehicle inspection. The Roadside View interface provides all required HOS information in a clean, easy-to-read view modeled after a paper log form. It also keeps other information on the tablet secure by locking down access to additional screens on the tablet.
Alert drivers of pending violations
When drivers are approaching their hour of service limits, an alert is activated 1-hour prior both in-cab via the 2020 tablet and within Ground Traffic Control®. Text or email alerts can also be sent to your smart phone. Alerts repeat again at 30 minutes and 5 minutes prior to the violation. These alerts will help alleviate your worry about costly violations.
Automated and tamper-resistant
Zonar Logs automatically tracks drive time and allows company management to view driver logs by day, week and month. Within Ground Traffic Control, each driver’s time can be monitored, printed or easily emailed/faxed should law enforcement require.
Features and Capabilities
- Creates an electronic logbook - eliminating paper logs
- Automatically tracks drive time
- Roadside View for commercial vehicle inspections
- Automatically updates as the laws change
- Easily view available hours, update duty status and electronically submit HOS records
- Meets the AOBRD standards in Title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 395.15
- Zonar’s ELD meets title 49 CFR 395 Electronic Logging Devices and Hours of Service Certification
- Meets Canadian regulations for Cycle 1 and Cycle 2
- 24/7/365, U.S.-based technical support from Zonar Customer Care