Why non-powered assets disappear
Out of sight, out of mind, out of inventory. Equipment and machinery deployed for long stretches are vulnerable to loss and theft.
- Non-tracked equipment and machinery may be forgotten when the site wraps up.
- Thieves target equipment because its payout is high enough to warrant the risk.
- Assets are kept on hand or moved to another location without authorization.
- Older assets age out on the job and their records aren’t updated.
How to keep tabs over distance
Make sure remote assets stay put. Digitally track non-powered assets with a small, unassuming, long-lasting tracking device.
- Pinpoint the asset’s location online, across distances, to find it without calling around.
- Track the asset when it’s stationary, in transit or deployed to remote locations.
- Monitor its location on the same platform you use to track GPS-enabled fleet vehicles.
- Keep tabs on assets deployed in harsh conditions and job sites—even over years.
- Track stolen assets’ movements and work with law enforcement to reclaim them.
- View the asset or equipment’s location wherever you are, on a desktop platform or mobile app.
What you need in a tracking device
Zonar ZTrak® is a compact, IP67-rated asset tracking device that’s easily hidden and tough as they come.
- Remotely track powered and non-powered assets anywhere, online.
- Attach it discreetly and quickly.
- Deploy in remote and harsh environments.
- Track for up to 10 years (1 or 2 daily reports) on one set of batteries.
- If necessary, replace the battery in the field to reduce service costs.
- Activate Theft Recovery Mode to receive GPS points every minute to track more closely.
- Trust ZTrak’s three forms of connectivity: GNSS (GPS) and Wi-Fi® signals with fallback to cell tower regulation.