Why minor accidents add up
Light-duty fleet vehicles are prone to dings, dents, traffic tickets and minor accidents. All of which cost money, although incrementally.
- Some drivers lack motivation or training to operate the vehicle properly or safely.
- Lack of objective evidence makes holding drivers accountable difficult.
- Safety technology costs can be hard to justify without data and proof of value.
- Direct and indirect costs are underestimated, leading to slower prevention.
- Fleets without an ingrained culture of safety are slower to take action.
How to minimize their frequency
Install a smart, HD dashcam in your light-duty fleet vehicles. Capture objective footage with driver-centric video technology.
- Review footage of what happened before, during and after an incident.
- Address unsafe driving habits using objective evidence.
- Exonerate drivers who are falsely accused of being at fault or operating unsafely.
- Prevent incidents with in-cab alerts so drivers can self-correct.
- Hold everyone to the same standards and policies using objective footage.
- Provide in-cab scorecards and video review to empower drivers.
- Build an ingrained, fleetwide culture of safety and accountability.
What you need in a smart dashcam
See who, what, how and why without invading drivers’ privacy. Zonar Coach™ features a smart HD dashcam that records when it needs to.
- AI automatically detects up to 8 unsafe driving behaviors.
- Sends footage immediately to the cloud.
- Provides real-time, in-cab audible alerts for self-correction.
- Driver and vehicle are paired so you know who’s at the wheel.
- Review on-demand 1080p HD footage securely online, anytime, from anywhere.
- See incidents in detail and context.
- Reduce frequency of minor accidents and traffic violations with clear accountability.
- Earn driver and union buy-in with a solution that respects driver privacy.
- Use customizable coaching platform to weigh scoring and incidents to support your safety OKRs.