Zonar OTAir ™ Install Cummins® engine updates over the air.
Turn downtime into drivetime.
Keeping your Cummins engines updated is now easier, faster and more cost effective.
On average, commercial vehicles travel more than 100,000 miles a year, and operate at all hours. They’re not always in the yard when an update’s available. Keeping their engines updated means coordinating expensive service appointments, and sending them to the shop so specialized technicians can perform the manufacturer-level updates. On top of those costs, vehicles in the shop are out of service for hours, maybe even days.
Now drivers and maintenance technicians can perform the updates themselves, over the air, using smartphones.
Update engines when it’s convenient.
A trip to the shop for an engine update can take days. Using Zonar OTAir to perform Cummins engine updates take as little as five minutes. Anytime, anywhere. No tools or hardware. No appointment necessary.
Maintenance personnel can update multiple vehicles at a time in the yard. Drivers can update their vehicle any time they’re safely stopped, such as during rest breaks or pre-trip inspections.
Reduce expensive shop visits.
The cost for a typical shop visit for an engine calibration can start at more than $100. Factor in the resources needed to coordinate the visit and the vehicle’s downtime, and the cost of an engine update climbs—quickly. Updating engines using Zonar OTAir eliminates the need for these pricey shop visits, saving valuable time and money.
Keep engines performing at peak levels.
Over-the-air updates (direct from the experts) help your Cummins engines stay healthy and performing at their best.
- Vehicles running with the latest updates have an extra layer of protection while on the road.
- VIN validation ensures that each vehicle receives the correct update.
- If there’s an issue, a soft¬ware rollback automatically restores the previous version.
Less downtime, more drivetime, lower costs. All by empowering drivers and other authorized personnel to download over-the-air updates through their smartphone using Zonar OTAir.
- Available in Google Play Store
- Engine update alerts
- VIN validation with barcode scanner or manual entry
- Software version rollback
- 24/7/365, U.S.-based technical support from Zonar Customer SuccessIntegrated with Zonar’s Ground Traffic Control®